How To Convertible PDF on the Server
Easy-to-use PDF software
Explore the whole new way of managing and editing documents online quickly and with a higher accuracy level.
Convertible PDF on the Server in minutes
- Upload, add or export your file directly from a browser.
- Take advantage of a rich set of editing tools: add, remove, annotate, highlight, or blackout text.
- Build interactive PDF forms and collect information from your customers.
- Add a legally-binding signature to validate the document.
- Protect and limit access to your document by setting a password and adding a watermark.
- If you got stuck in the middle of editing and want to get information on Convertible PDF on the Server, visit our Help Center.
- Personalize your documents by adding your personal or company branding.
- Invite other parties to sign and fill out the forms.
- Go through the document and check it for errors.
- Choose any convenient way to save, share or send your document to the government agencies.
If you want to learn Convertible PDF on the Server, our tool will be of great help. You will get a whole suite of features at your fingertips that will help you stay more productive and eliminate paperwork forever.
Video instructions - Convertible PDF On The Server
Instructions and Help about - Convertible PDF on the Server
Hello welcome to precision technologies I am Frankie this is part 59 a phase B dotnet gridview tutorial in this video well this is about generating PDF document from grid view data and then storing that PDF document in a folder on the web server itself in part 58 of this video series we discussed about exporting grid view data to a PDF document and then allowing the user to download that PDF document now if you remember you know when I click this button export to PDF this grid view data will be exported to a PDF document and at the same time that will be downloaded on to my machine look at this I have this employees dot PDF here I can open that and see that as well so when I click that button you know after the PDF document is generated it is sent back to the client machine ok and basically what I want to do now is instead of sending that to the client machine and instead of allowing the user to download that PDF document I want to store that in a folder on the web server itself obviously the first thing to do is to create that folder in our web application project so let's flip to visual studio let's add a folder to a project right click on the project add new folder and let's call this PDF documents ok so when I click this button export to PDF now if you haven't watched the previous session I would strongly encourage you to do so before view because we will be modifying the code that we developed in part 58 so when I click this button export to PDF at the moment you know I'm able to download the file and...