How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I convert a PDF into a .pptx file?
For your question, you can easily convert a PowerPoint to a PDF document using Wondershare HiPDF. Just follow the steps below. Access HiPDF and find the PPT to PDF tool Upload PPT file and click the Convert button Download PDF document when the process is done
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
Here are the step-by-step guide for the conversion and download of the PPT to PDF 1- Visit Wonder share page where you can create a new presentation. 2- Fill the required fields and click on Compile and Save. 3- Here you can see a list of all the available tools like PowerPoint or PDF creation. 4- Choose the right tool and click Compile button. 5- Wait a couple of seconds for the PPT to be converted or download it to the PC/Laptop using the PDF creator. 6- Your presentation is prepared as a PDF. 7- Save PDF document as an attachment which is attached in your e-mail. 8- Now you can send the file of your presentation through email as a single file or as a multipage file. Here your presentation as an e-book is ready. You may also like our post on how to make your own e-book from PPT file from a.