How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert a PDF to a Word document for Mac?
Open the PDF file into Preview app on a Mac Using the mouse cursor, select the text you wish to copy and then hit Command+C Navigate over to Microsoft Office, Word, Pages, or your word processor of choice, and paste with Command+V into the document and save as usual You can also use Command+A for Select All if you wish to attempt to copy the entire document contents.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
You now have the power to create a free personal document archive using Microsoft Office programs! How To Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to Free Up Space on Your Macs.