How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert PDF or word documents into JSON format (using any language)?
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
How do you want to transfer the data from one format to the other with an acceptable speed? What is the difference between XML and JSON? Why should you use one over the other? How do you store the data in a binary format when you want the ability to handle more data (e.g. large sets or text)? JSON has good scalability when it comes to the amount of data and the data structure (binary). Why should you use JSON over XML? The main difference between JSON and XML lies in the structure. JSON allows you to define a structure that is not necessarily unique. By defining a structure different from what was intended, JSON can represent this by having an additional key value pair with the name the same as the name of the structure. XML is more flexible in how it can be used when it's no way possible to.