How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I make a PDF a fillable form?
If you have Convertible Pdf Reader or Foxit Phantom, you can add form to the PDF file you want to fill in. Refer to the screenshot here (Phantom). First click on Form, then you can pick option you want for your form (Text Field, Check box…) and draw it where you want to input your data. You can also change font and size of it to fit the existing text. When you are done adding the fields, you can just click on the hand icon, and you can now fill in your form and then save it as.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
In the picture below, the input fields were created in the middle, and I clicked on the hand icon to fill in and save it as the form. You can also copy and paste the document to your preferred software. In the second screenshot, it was copied and pasted into OneNote, and finally saved as PDF format. It would be just as easy to do. In the third screenshot, it was pasted into Google Doc, and saved as PDF. As you can see, there is no manual format conversion required. You can also choose if you want all fields to be mandatory and not optional. Here is an example document: The optional fields, if they are present, will not be populated in the form (so if you fill in all the fields, then nothing will be updated) and you can add in optional fields for any of the fields in the document. To create.