How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Software to easily turn convert pdf science equations to HTML5?
Wkhtmltopdf and Headless Chrome are currently the best open source options. My service Api2Pdf is an API that is a wrapper for both of those libraries and runs on AWS Lambda. Running these libraries on AWS Lambda allows you to scale to millions of requests at extremely low cost with no rate limits and no file size limits.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
You don't even need to have an app. For the API developer this is a huge win. I've written extensively about Amazon's Lambda. Why you should use Api2Pdf instead of Headless Chrome or Clouded I like running my API on AWS Lambda and I want to show you how I was able to do this using Api2Pdf. In this article I will show you everything you need to know about how to use Api2Pdf to build your API in 3 steps. You'll see that I used the following steps: Building a static API — Step 1 — Running an API Using AWS Lambda — Step 2 — Scale & Rate Limiting Deploying Lambda to AWS Lambda — Step 3 — Clouded vs Headless Chrome Running an API on Lambda is fairly straight forwards. First you need to find “API Path” for the API you want to host on AWS Lambda by following.