How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What is the optimal method of converting PDF into word? I used the export to word feature on Convertible Pdf Convertible Pdf pro but the result was poor with ruined diagrams, photos, etc. How do I convert with minimal loss?
Check the extension of the file. If it’s .docx or .doc, then it has got converted to word document. Try opening it with a software like MS Word. If you are able to open it, and edit it, it’s is word format.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
If not, then you have to use the Microsoft Word and Excel to convert it to the plain text or HTML- format. Then you can save the converted .docx or .doc, to your hard disk, and open it with a Word. Microsoft Office software. The easiest way to convert it to HTML (HTML is a file format used for websites) is to use a software like Microsoft Word to convert the word to HTML and then to send the HTML file using Mail, e-mail, etc. To convert the file to HTML you just have to choose HTML as text format, then you can change it from plain text (as you did for the Word to DOCX to .doc) to the HTML. Now you have saved the text of that document to your hard disk. Now you have created a document which can be opened anywhere.