How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Which is the best software to convert a scanned PDF book to Word?
Word will. If it’s not protected and is a standard .pdf format (NOT a scan) - Right click on the file and Select “Open With” and select Microsoft Word from the pop up menu. You will see a notification Word will convert your document. Just click okay. You can the re-save your converted file as a Word document.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
If it’s not protected and is a standard .pdf format (NOT a scan) — Right-click on the file and Select “Open With” and select Microsoft Word from the pop-up menu. You will see a notification Word will convert your document. Just click okay. You can the re-save your converted file as a Word document. If you want to edit your file before we convert it to Word document, you can do so here. To convert a PDF file: Click the Download button in the upper-right hand corner or select Add to Cart. Click the button in the upper-right hand corner or select Add to Cart. Browse and select your .pdf file and click Go or select Go to download. Wait for all conversion dialogs and then select Convert this document before the conversion to Word. Note: Word will download your PDF file so make sure Word has downloaded the latest version. The fastest.